Looking for the Festival Office? Click Here
Portsmouth is 1 hour north of Boston, 1 hour south of Portland, and 1 hour east of Manchester.
- Concord, NH area, take Route 4 East to Portsmouth Traffic Circle, then take I-95 North to Exit 7
- From North of Portsmouth, take I-95 South to Exit 7
- From South of Portsmouth, take I-95 North to Exit 7
From Exit 7:
- At the end of the ramp, head south towards the center of Portsmouth: left if coming from the north, right if coming from the south.
- Proceed approximately one mile, through one traffic light, to a yellow blinking light. At this blinking light veer to the right onto Russell Street. At the stop sign at the end of Russell Street, take a right.
- At the next intersection, make a left turn onto Maplewood Ave. Stay in the left lane and go through 2 sets of lights. At the third set of lights take a left onto State Street.
- Get into the right-hand lane on State Street. Go through 2 sets of lights and continue to the stop sign where State Street intersects with Marcy Street.
- Take a right onto Marcy Street. Prescott Park is on your left hand side.