A musical theater day camp experience at Prescott Park Arts Festival in downtown Portsmouth
June 26 - July 14
Performances July 15 & 16
Sibling Registration: $699.00
Early Care (8:30am - 9:00am): $75.00
After Care (4:00pm - 5:00pm): $150.00
***Camp will be held on July 3rd, but not on July 4th
Session I is presented in partnership Camp Overture - a collaboration between Prescott Park Arts Festival and PMAC.
For more information on Camp Overture, click here.
July 17 - July 28
Performances July 29 & 30
Sibling Registration: $475.00
Early Care (8:30am - 9:00am): $50.00
After Care (4:00pm - 5:00pm): $100.00
Full Summer Registration
Tuition: $1,175.00 (no sibling discount)
Early Care: $125.00
After Care: $250.00
Open to campers age 8-17
With two sessions, Camp ENCORE! features include:
- The opportunity to participate in a fully staged musical, both onstage and behind the scenes. In additions, campers will participate in community outreach experiences during the session.
- End of Session performances on the Wilcox Industries Main Stage.
- Camp ENCORE! encourages ensemble and teamwork while building self esteem.
- Camp ENCORE! hosts a staff of professional teachers and artists, some of whom are also on the staff for Camp CenterStage.
- Afternoons at Camp ENCORE! provide unique opportunities specialized focused workshops, community outreach experiences, and more!
- Campers receive over 100 hours of learning, rehearsing, and fun!
- Every camper receives a Camp ENCORE! cast t-shirt and memories that will last a lifetime.
2017 Camp ENCORE! Staff
Meghann Beauchamp - Camp Director
Jeffrey Elwood - Camp Administrator
Kathy Fink - Music Director
Adele Jones - Dance Director
Erin Kelly Timbs
2016 Session I Photos (School of Rock)
2016 Session II Photos (Honk, Jr.)
2015 Session I Photos (The Little Mermaid)
2015 Session II Photos (Schoolhouse Rock Live!, Jr.)
2014 Session I Photos (Alice in Wonderland)
2014 Session II Photos (Godspell)
2013 Camp ENCORE! Photos (Seussical)
Presented in partnership with: