6th Annual Memorial Bridge 5k
in Partnership with Seacoast Community School
The Prescott Park Arts Festival and Seacoast Community School are delighted to present the Memorial Bridge 5K every October. The crossing of the Memorial Bridge has always been a symbolic way for the community to celebrate the beloved city icon. Post-race, the day's festivities continue with a free Kid's Fun Run around Prescott Park, and runners enjoy FREE admission to the infamous WHEB Chili Cook-Off, featuring local craft brews, fun games, music courtesy of WHEB, and of course, all the chili you can eat! All runners will receive FREE entry into the WHEB Chili Cook-Off located across the street at the historic Strawbery Banke immediately following the race!
- The race begins on Badgers Island at 10:00am. This is a point to point race that crosses the Memorial Bridge into New Hampshire, and completes a 3.1 mile loop through Portsmouth’s historic South End, finishing in Prescott Park.
- There will be a shuttle bus at the start of the race, where you can drop off any belongings to pick up post-race near the finish line. Click HERE for a complete route map and turn by turn instructions!
- Pre- registration packages and bibs can be picked up in Prescott Park, on the Saturday before the race from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Day of registration and pick up can be done the morning of the race at Prescott Park from 8:00am-9:30am
- Race T-Shirts will be available (a limited number) to purchase for $15 if you didn't already claim one during registration!
- After the race you'll be rewarded with water and refreshments, as well as awards, then followed by a Kid's Fun Run at 11am around the park!
- Post-race festivities continue with the Annual WHEB Chili Cook-Off at 11:30 am across the street at Strawbery Banke Museum. All runners receive FREE admission to the Chili Cook Off